Sunday Night Cabal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merrick Adabonston

Go down

Merrick Adabonston Empty Merrick Adabonston

Post by stygiandrake Wed May 02, 2018 2:14 pm

I am Merrick Adabonston. I am 19 years old, Male, 5 feet, 11 inches, weight 120 pounds, blue eyes. I worship Cayden Cailean. I have silver hair with bronze tips and tan skin. My father and I are from Bag Island, which is well known for having a leader who allows slaves to arrive at the island and become free men and allowing them to settle on the island.  I have a blue and green tattoo in the shape of a spiral that never connects. I have a medium sized bronze dragon tattooed on my back along the shoulder blades. I have cobalt eyes.  I wear brown leather gloves and pants, black leather boots and white shirt.

My hands, arms, chest are covered with bronze scales. With the death of my dragon grandfather, I’m no longer afraid to hide my scales. With the death of my, on session 8/14/2016, I learned about the first bloodline discovered. I was told that Adallon is my grandfather. Adallon was killed by an old blue dragon appeared, Cearlean. Adallon body turned into a gem of form preserving the body. Outside of the Rickety’s Squibs town. Grandmother of father’s side is dead. Update she is recently dead.  She is Sabin Adabonston.

My new ability is. I now remove all clothing that covers my scales. I grow bronze scaled wings, and l hover 5 feet. The 1st level.

Our adventuring group’s name is the Crusaders of the Lost. We own the sailing ship called the Sea’s Treasure. We are all wearing finely made bronze dragon tattoos on our backs.  For many years we have been treasure hunters. We make good money with the treasures found in various ruins, dungeons and through commissions and making maps for other groups.

I am a chaotic good character because I allow my conscience to direct me with little regard for what others expect of him. I will make my own way, but I’m kind and benevolent. I have little use for laws and regulations.  I follow my own moral compass, which although good, may not agree with that of society. This moral compass I learned from my family. We are treasure hunters, the only life I know at sea in dungeons and ruins and tombs. I don’t hate pirates because we work through and with them, but I am opposed to slaves on a ship, which I will not tolerate.

The campaign trait: Ancient Explorer. I am a student of the ancient history of Golarion, and I have come to the Shackles to explore the ruins of the cyclops empire of Ghol-Gan, this allowed me to gain knowledge of history and access the cyclops language. The empire of Ghol-Gan is the holy grail of ruins. There are only rumors of its location and I have been searching for evidence to the ruins for many years. When I learned that a tavern called the Formidably Maid in Port Peril had someone with a map, I let my family know that I would be taking a short trip to the city, to meet with this contact. The last thing I remember is the passing out at the table. Then to wake up on the Wormwood pressed in piracy the very thing that I hate most. The family is home resupplying after a not so good run on a ruins search.    

Before I departed for the Formidably Maid, I had a long talk with my sister. She learned from gram-gram that the real reason Adallon left 6 months ago was to discover your family’s true origins. Apparently, Adallon was not the first dragon to enter the Adabonston bloodline. No one in your family, to your knowledge, has ever exhibited traits of another dragon’s bloodline. My sister seems overly concerned for Adallon and makes me promise that after this cyclopean ruin nonsense I will help her trace the family legacy and discover the truth. Her concern and anxiety worry me, but I do not press this issue as my appointment to meet the map holder at the Formidably Maid is almost upon me.

I am also under the impression that his ruins and the map I seek to attain tonight could very well be a clue. I remember stories Adallon told me when I was a child, when my sister was still in the crib, about a battle with a black dragon. This tale was a tale of how gram-gram and Adallon first met. I remember hearing the dragon’s name Kazhul and how Adallon defeated him. Through my own research on I discovered in stories that this dragon had a mate. This mate, whose I could never find though, very well may reside in these ruins. These ruins with the cyclopean riches and dragons’ hoard! The thought of the treasure and gold consumes my thoughts and I soon forget my sisters and her worries for the moment. I give my sister a quick hug and peck on the cheek and I bit her farewell.

I remember meeting this merchant at the Formidably Maid, and quickly drinks were poured and consumed. I remember turning down a good many, but these other gentlemen continued throwing them back. I remember getting a peek at this map, and seemed convinced it was sure-fire lead. Then things started to swirl. I remember a disarming smile across the merchant’s lips as I swooned and swayed in my chair attempting to regain the balance of this situation. How did this other guy drink so much and I had a few and I feel like this? I thought to myself. I stood and blinked for what felt like a moment. As my eyes opened I suddenly greeted by their wooden floor as gravity gives out … Everything goes black.

Personal Quest:

1. My mission; while on the ship in a lightning cloud form Adallon in human form which looked a lot like me appeared only the cloud was spotted by some of the crew. He called to be a grandson. My grandmother is dead. Adallon is worried for my sister in North West. The Island of Motaku Trace my family bloodline back to original dragon ancestor. This is for my sister, but she made me promise to help. (50 experience bonus at character creating for creating a family tree of my current known lineage. Draw it on a separate piece of paper or get creative with it. This will be invaluable as I discover information across the course of the campaign. Find Adallon or discover his fate. Attain the map to the cyclopean ruins in Ghol-Gan and search out the riches. Now I need to find the merchant on the map again.

2. Find Adallon or discover his fate. Complete, I was told that Adallon is my grandfather. Adallon was killed by an old blue dragon appeared, Cearlean. Adallon body turned into a gem of form preserving the body. Outside of the Rickety’s Squibs town.

3. Attain the map to the cyclopean ruins in Ghol-Gan and search out the riches. I find the map.

My family:

Grandfather and grandmother was a surgeon on a ship and her husband was a carpenter on mother’s side killed in a shipwreck.

Grandfather, was not a good fighter more pirate and rogue on father’s side killed when helping his wife free the bronze dragon he gave was Adallon.

Grandmother of father’s side is, update she is dead.  On session 8/14/2016, I learned about the first bloodline discovered. I was told that Adallon is my grandfather. Adallon was killed by an old blue dragon appeared, Cearlean. Adallon body turned into a gem of form preserving the body. Outside of the Rickety’s Squibs town. She is Sabin Adabonston; she has red hair and blue eyes, 5 feet 5 inches and 95 pounds, 47 summers. She is a sorcerer of the Draconic Bloodline and her powers manifested to bronze when she had her son. He is my teacher. She is smart and beautiful. She lost her husband when they were trying to recuse the bronze dragon named Adallon, which was nearly killed by a black dragon. She nursed Adallon back to health and they fell in love. She had her son. After some time, she finally convinced him that she would age and die in front of him. He could not be the response for the humans throughout all their life spans. We are all wearing finely made bronze dragon tattoos on our backs.  
Mother is living.  She is Serena (Morgan-wright) Adabonston. She has silver hair and blue eyes, 5 feet 6 inches and 90 pounds 32 summers. She is a beautiful and very talented singer. She loves sailing and traveling the world. She is a free spirit. She loves her husband. We all wear finely made bronze dragon tattoos on our backs.  

Father is living.  He is Jerad Adabonston. He has red hair and green eyes, 6 feet 3 inches and175 pounds, 35 summers. He is a very talented swordsman. He loves his wife. His dragon blood manifested with hands and legs. We all wear finely made bronze dragon tattoos on our backs. His prize possessions are his mithral full plate, which is engraved to look like a dragon and his adamantine great sword.  

Younger sister is living.  She is Rebecca Adabonston. She has red and silver mixed hair, short and curly, green eyes, 5 feet 6 inches and 80 pounds, 17 summers. She is a beautiful and very talented healer. She loves sailing and traveling the world. She is a free spirit. We all wear finely made bronze dragon tattoos on our backs. She dragon blood manifest through her inner leg and butt. She worships Cayden Cailean and her domains are Travel and Charm.

The Sailing Ship, named Sea’s Treasure.

Captain: Elias Logan
Quarter Master: Wade Scot
Sailing Master: Theo Hains
Boatswain: Gordan Perrow
Carpenter: Callaron woodmite
Surgeon: my sister
Mate: Nelson Yelland
ABA common sailors: Roger.
Rigger: Sammy Ueal.
Cabin boy: Steel cruchin.
Powered monkey: Davy Grilly
Attachments
Merrick Adabonston Attachment
Merrick Adabonston Skull & Shackles.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(143 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Merrick Adabonston Attachment
Merrick Adabonston. 6th pdf.pdf You don't have permission to download attachments.(75 Kb) Downloaded 0 times

stygiandrake
Admin

https://sundaynightcabal.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum